Professional Tax Help and Proactive Planning
Effective tax preparation and planning in Lombard Illinois can help you to minimize your future tax liability. We can help you proactively manage both your personal and your business tax issues, including understanding how upcoming business opportunities impact your tax status and vice versa.
Traditional tax ‘planning’ crunches numbers to illustrate ‘what-if’ scenarios based on future assumptions. It gives clients dry numbers, in more detail than they need or want. But clients don’t want numbers. Clients want savings.
Not all tax planning opportunities are readily apparent. By having us on your team, you are more likely to benefit from those opportunities. We understand how the latest federal, state and local tax legislation and other developments affect you and your business and we are constantly identifying new ways to reduce federal, state or local tax liabilities.
- Tax Preparation & Planning
- IRS and State Audit Representation
- Non-Filed Tax Returns
- Back Taxes
- Payroll tax problems
- IRS Liens and Levies
- Offers in Compromise
- IRS and State Payment Plans
- Innocent Spouse Relief
We partner with you to plan, educate and help manage your finances throughout the year.
- Proactive year-end tax planning ensures the advantage of all possible tax saving options and you avoid any last-minute surprises
- Education with regard to taxation – what deductions are available and how to document the data
- Year-round tax consulting. This ensures that we take advantage of all of the most current tax laws
- Annual management meetings to discuss tax impact of your decisions
- Client Web portal provides secure, password protected site that creates a single point of access to your sensitive documents
- Regular newsletters and blog posts covering the most current tax laws that can affect your bottom line
- Representation and guidance for you with inquiries from tax authorities